FALL SPORTS (Golf, Soccer, XC, Field Hockey) will start on Monday, September 21st, 2020 directly after school.
Click on the link below for detailed information on Fall tryouts: GOLF, FIELD HOCKEY, B/G SOCCER AND B/G CROSS COUNTRY!
7/3/2021 6:05 PM
News and Announcements
Boys Soccer 2020: Tryouts Schedule
All players: Please get registered online ASAP! It’s very chaotic to deal with people trying to get registered at the last minute.
New players: Please make sure you have read the google doc on the athletic website in its entirety. Here is a link:
Please make sure to be running during the summer in preparation for tryouts. Long distance running is a necessity (we start the first day with a timed mile run) and doing sprints is highly recommended (half field and full field).
Tryout Schedule: All athletes should meet down on the stadium track on the first day, August 24th. All other tryout seesions and practices will be held on the Middleton Field on Manning Rd. below the ice rink. This location is still on campus towards the west end of campus.
- Monday, August 24th: 2:00 - 5:00pm, tryouts will start on the stadium track
- Tuesday, August 25th: 2:00 - 5:00pm, Middleton Field
- Wednesday, August 26th: 2:00 - 5:00pm, Middleton Field
- Thursday, August 27th: 2:00 - 5:00pm, Middleton Field
- Friday, August 28th: 2:00 - 5:00pm (teams and cuts will be made, if necessary), Middleton Field
- Saturday, August 29: 9:00 -11:00am, Middleton Field
- Monday, August 31st: 3:00 - 5:00pm, Middleton Field
- Tuesday, September 1st: 3:00 - 5:00pm, Middleton Field
- Wednesday, September 2nd: 3:00 - 5:00pm, Middleton Field
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR TRYOUTS:
- BRING YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLE!!
- ALL PLAYERS BRING UPDATED PHYSICALS IF THEY ARE NOT ON FILE ON 1st DAY
- INCOMING FRESHMAN BRING PAPER COPY OF YOUR PHYSICAL ON THE 1st DAY NO EXCEPTIONS (we don’t have access to nurse’s office/files today).
-On the first day we will begin with a timed 1 mile run on the track. Players must be able to complete in UNDER 10 minutes. Players MUST HAVE running shoes for this portion of tryouts. Cleats will be fine for the rest of the practice.
-All players should plan to attend all practices. Attendance will be taken.
- ALWAYS bring your shinguards!!
YOU CANNOT PLAY IF YOUR PHYSICAL IS MORE THAN 13 MONTHS OLD AT ANY POINT DURING THE SEASON.
Have a great summer and email me if you have any questions!