Cross Country 2020: Practice Sessions - Week 1
Cross Country will train on the Danvers Rail Trail in Danvers, MA for the first week. All athletes should meet at the parking lot at 26 Hobart Street on the following dates:
- Monday, August 24th: 4:00 - 5:15pm
- Tuesday, August 25th: 4:00 - 5:15pm
- Wednesday, August 26th: 4:00 - 5:15pm
- Thursday, August 27th: 4:00 - 5:15pm
- Friday, August 28th: 4:00 - 5:15pm
- Saturday, August 29th: 4:00 - 5:15pm (optional)
- Monday, August 31st - 4:00 - 5:15pm
All players: Please get registered online ASAP! It’s very chaotic to deal with people trying to get registered at the last minute.
New players: Please make sure you have read the google doc on the athletic website in its entirety. Here is a link:
Important Notes for tryouts:
- ALL PLAYERS BRING UPDATED PHYSICALS IF THEY ARE NOT ON FILE ON IN THE ATHLETIC
- INCOMING FRESHMAN BRING PAPER COPY 1st DAY NO EXCEPTIONS (we don’t have access to
nurse’s office/files today).
- YOU CANNOT PARETICIPATE IF YOUR PHYSICAL IS MORE THAN 13 MONTHS OLD AT ANY POINT DURING THE SEASON.
- Bring your OWN WATER BOTTLE!!
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out through email at: email@example.com