News and Announcements
2019 CROSS COUNTRY TRYOUT/PRACTICE SCHEDULE
CROSS COUNTRY: PRACTICE SCHEDULE
All students will need to arrange for their own ride to and from practice at the Rail Trail on August 22nd, 23rd, and 26th. Students will also need to arrange for their own ride home after practice on the 27th from school at 12:30 PM.
- Thurs. Aug. 22nd from 4:00 - 5:00 PM Danvers Rail Trail, 26 Hobart Street, Danvers, MA
- Fri. Aug 23rd from 4:00 - 5:00 PM Danvers Rail Trail, 26 Hobart Street, Danvers, MA
- Mon. Aug. 26th from 4:00 - 5:00 PM Danvers Rail Trail, 26 Hobart Street, Danvers, MA
- Tuesday the 27th 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM at the school - Meet on the indoor track above the gymnasium. Please arrange for a ride home after practice on the 27th.
In order to practice or tryout you must complete the following steps BEFORE August 22nd. Under no circumstances will an athlete be allowed to play or practice without these items completed. You can find directions on how to register under the annoucements section on the left-hand side of our home athletic page (https://ma.8to18.com/EssexTech/) under the title "2019 FALL SPORTS INFORMATION."
- User fee(s) must be paid through the online registration process;
- Online registration must be fully completed and submitted;
- Current Physical Exam (within the last 13 months) must be received by the Athletic Department.
On regular school days (non early release days) practice will run from 2:45 - 5:30 PM. There will be a late buses available for all athletes that will run at 5:45 PM Monday - Friday unless otherwise noted. All athletes are required to sign up for the late bus by 9:00 AM every morning. Freshman should sign up through the freshman academy office until they receive their ipads.
If you have any questions please email Coach Verrington at: firstname.lastname@example.org