Meet the Coaches Night
For anyone interested in playing a sport this fall, there will be a mandatory meeting held on August 9th at 6:00 in the high school auditorium. If you are unable to attend this meeting, there will be another meeting held on August 22nd at 6:00 in the high school auditorium. All student athletes are expected to attend ONE of these sessions with a parent/guardian. It will be an opportunity to hear vital information from the new Athletic Director about the upcoming season, as well as a chance to meet with your specific coach. Any questions/concerns please reach out to the athletic office. Thank you.
8/22/2017 6:00 PM
Registration for Fall sports
Registration for Fall sports has been extended to August 24th. All fall athletes must sign up by then in order to be eligible for practice. Please contact Athletics with any questions. Thank you!
8/24/2017 1:28 PM
There are no current announcements.
BOYS Soccer | Varsity
Welcome to Aztec Boys Soccer!!
Practice for the fall 2017 season starts on August 24th @ 3:30.
We will meet at the running track for the mile run.
Remember to practice you need:
- To be registered
- Have a physical done on or after 10/1/2016
- Concussion certificates for you and your parent/guardian.
- Head injury disclosure form, if you had a head injury over the summer.
- Have an up to date ImpACT test
- All players entering their Junior year, incoming Freshmen, and any Senior or Sophomore players who did not play a sport last year are required to take impact testing. Also, any player who had a concussion last year will need to check with the trainer to see if they too need to do ImPACT testing.