News and Announcements
Boys Ice Hockey: Important Information
Hello Hockey Community,
In order to begin practice/tryout for a winter sport you must REGISTER on our website:
- Just click on the “Registration” tab at the top and follow the directions
- Pay a $25 user fee online through the registration process
- When you are prompted to enter a student ID number (any number will work).
- Scan and email a copy of the students last physical exam directly to the Athletic Department (firstname.lastname@example.org). In order to tryout or participate in sports students must have a current physical (within the last 13 months throughout the season) on file in the athletic office.
Head Boys Ice Hockey: Head Coach - Mike Geary: email@example.com
Tryouts will be held on (possibly longer). Tryouts will take place at the Essex Sports Center from Hockey tryouts will be closed to the public. Only student-athletes and coaches will be allowed in the rink. Your registration must be completed online and proof of having a physical within the last 13 months is needed in order to tryout.
- On the first day of tryouts athletes can leave their bags in the inside concession stand near the gymnasium.
- All athletes can sign up and take the 5:45pm late bus. There will be two green buses that will transport athletes to and from the the rink. Mr. Stob (JV Coach/Asst. V) and Mr. Stackhouse (JV Coach/ Asst. V) will be driving the vans. The players who practice from 3-4:00 pm may have to wait for the 5:10 pm practice to be done to get a ride back to the school to take the 5:45pm bus home.